Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Baked Jalapeno Poppers




Warning! You can't have just one!








I'm going to apologize up front - these aren't the healthiest but they are sooo good so limit yourself when making these.  I had only 3 but could have easily eaten a dozen. 

This is my version of baked jalapeno poppers. We had grilled jalapenos poppers over the weekend and had a few peppers and some bacon left over - I improvised on the rest. Since I didn't want to load all my kids up and take them to the store just to get some cream cheese, I decided to look and see what I had on hand to satisfy my salty snack craving.

Thankfully I had enough ingredients to make a tasty snack that I will definitely make again! 

Here is what you need:
Jalapeno peppers (halved and seeded)
Mayonnaise
Parmesan Cheese (freshly grated)
Bacon

That's it - not much is it?

Just mix the mayo and cheese to a clumpy consistency and spoon into the pepper halves. Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks. Bake at 400* for about 15 minutes on a broiler pan.  Then for mine I broiled for 2 more minutes but that step is totally up to you. Enjoy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment